Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Dead of Winter by Brian Moreland

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Blood Drenching" Stars


When I read this book back in January of 2017 I was just blown away by the writing style and the storyline of this author as this book was my first introduction to his work! 

A small taste of what is inside:

A predator is loose and is stalking the citizens of a fort out in the wilderness of Ontario. When things become more than they can handle they seek outside help to solve the mystery and the killings. 

That is about all I can give as you can read my full review on Goodreads. This storyline was so amazing and chilling that after I read this book, I pursued more books by author, Brian Moreland and ended up reading five more of his books in 2017.

There is tons of tension, suspense, twists and turns throughout this story which made it one of my top horror reads in 2017.

For my full review of the book, Dead of Winter, by author, Brian Moreland, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1847977937

Attached is the author, Brian Moreland, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1150022.Brian_Moreland

Attached is the author, Brian Moreland, profile page from Amazon:

2 comments:

  1. As with all your reviews, Marie. Well said. You make this sound very interesting indeed!

    ReplyDelete