Thursday, November 12, 2020

Grayson Manor Haunting by Cheryl Bradshaw

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Suspenseful" Stars


This was a mysterious and suspenseful ghost story. I have found a new author to pursue as well. I own a few of this authors books and have been wanting to jump in to read her, so I finally decided to "take the leap"! :)

A little taste of what is inside:

A woman (Addison) inherits a manor from her mother who has recently died and Addison decides to stay there along with sprucing up the place. But the manor holds many secrets from the past and she finds out that the manor is also haunted. There is more than "skeletons in the closet" with this suspenseful tale. 

That is about all I can give in the way of a taste as you will have to read my full review on Goodreads. 

I loved this author's writing style as it just drew me right into the story from the first chapter and kept me hooked till the end of the book. I thought this book was part of a trilogy, but it is actually part of a series as the fourth book just released a couple of days ago, so I will be continuing onward with this series as it seems that Addison becomes a psychic medium and takes on cases with the rest of the books. 

This book did not end on cliff hanger and I liked the way it ended. There were a couple or so characters in this book that I wonder will appear in the rest of the series. I will continue on with the series as I am curious what Addison will be doing next. 


For my full review of the book, Grayson Manor Haunting, by author, Cheryl Bradshaw, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2425384083

Attached is the author, Cheryl Bradshaw, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4712744.Cheryl_Bradshaw

Attached is the author, Cheryl Bradshaw, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment