Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Eight Cylinders by Jason Parent



🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Action Packed" Stars


This was a different type of horror story, but it was a fun "creature feature" romp that grabbed me from the first chapter and hurled me all the way to the end of the book! 

A small taste of what is inside:

Seb McAlister gets shot from a shootout with thugs then flees in his Charger out into the desert. However, Seb goes from the "frying pan and into the fire" when he ends up in place where there is no escape. 

That is about all I can give in this blog as you will have to see my full review for more information of Seb and what happens to him. 

This was a very cool story and I was just drawn into the book right away as there is action jumping off the pages which the action is so smooth that it felt I was watching an action movie play out on the theatre screen. 

For my full review of the book, Eight Cylinders, by author, Jason Parent, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3621244181

Attached is the author, Jason Parent, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6505947.Jason_Parent

Attached is the author, Jason Parent, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment