Saturday, November 28, 2020

Violet Eyes by John Everson

 


☀  ☀  ☀  ☀  ☀

Five "Creepy Spider" Stars

This book was a bug biting and creepy crawling invasion that kept me glued to my kindle as I flew through the story at breakneck speed! 

A very small taste or "bite" to wet your appetite:

Spiders and flies have invaded the small town of Passanatte as the town is overrun with the crawling and flying infestation. When Rachel and her son moved there the town seemed quiet and peaceful, but mother nature has run amok which brings the town of Passanatte to an invasion that seems to be almost like a bug plague! 

That is about all I can give as you can read the rest of the juicy biting details in my review over on Goodreads!

Thoughts:

Lots of spider and fly action which keeps this book rocking along near 500mph! I felt like I had been on some kind of supersonic jet as when the spider action kicked into high gear I literally could not put this book down. Read almost 30% of it in one sitting and then stayed awake late a couple of nights as the story just kept moving along at a high rate of speed! The characters are very believable and I became attached to them as they endured the bug invasion as when the spiders go into bite mode there is no stopping them! 


For my full review of the book, Violet Eyes, by author, John Everson, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2203786998

Attached is the author, John Everson, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/130045.John_Everson

Attached is the author, John Everson, profile page from Amazon:

Attached is the website of author, John Everson:

http://www.johneverson.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment