Thursday, October 12, 2023

Quiet, Pretty Things by Megan Stockton

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Thriller Chiller" Stars


Suspenseful & Intense!

A small taste of what lies within:

The town of Whitebranch has been hit with bodies of women turning up dead with puzzle game pieces found on their bodies as it seems a serial killer is stalking the town. As detectives race against time to track down the killer they are hoping that they are able to catch him before they have more bodies piling up! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste without giving away spoilers so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

This book just blew me away as I love a great detective/police procedural story and each chapter was for a character in the story which centers around the detectives trying to solve the case and there are also chapters of the killer with his thoughts as well.  

Everything meshed together perfectly and I loved the characters as well. I felt that the author just grabbed me and threw me into the story as I could feel everything that the detectives did as they were trying to track down the killer. The visuals of what was unfolding in the story was just laid out as I could see it all in front of me like it was on a movie screen. 

This was my first time reading this author and it won't be my last as I loved this book which will be going on my favorites shelf. 


Attached is the author, Megan Stockton, profile page from Goodreads:

Megan Stockton

Attached is the author, Megan Stockton, profile page from Amazon:

Megan Stockton

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment