Sunday, October 8, 2023

Dark Night of the Scarecrow 2 (2022)

 


My Rating

πŸ’€


Watched October 1st

Streaming service: Tubi

Plot/Synopsis:

When Chris Rhymer and her young son Jeremy are forced to relocate to a small rural community, they have no idea of the past terror that their presence re-awakens.


Thoughts:

It was okay - wasn't great - loved the first movie way better as it was more scarier. This movie really didn't do justice to the first movie. Though the backstory was supposed to be considered taboo by the local town folk of what had taken place years before. I felt the scarecrow villain which is supposed to be Bubba Ritter but as a ghost was not very scary either. I am glad I watched it but I won't watch it again. I would rather watch the first over and over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment