Thursday, May 11, 2023

Estate Sale by Mia Dalia

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Spooky Occult" Stars


Suspenseful!

A very small taste of what lies within:

An estate sale with different items ends up in the hands of different families and they go through all kinds of situations with the items.

Thoughts:

I know that was a very small taste but I could not say more without spoilers so I just made it as short as possible like dangling a morsel out there to go read this book.  There are two pov timelines as well - one pov timeline goes back in time when the items were first acquired by the owners and then there is an up to date pov timeline of what happens to the people that acquire the items from the estate sale. 

There is lots of occult overtones to this story as the items within are not normal and I loved how the author writes two timelines of where the items came from and what happens to the people after buying them from the sale. There was quite a bit of suspense and tension weaved within the book keeping me glued to my kindle quite a bit and kept me wrapped up with lots of creepy shivering spooky vibes! Another excellent book by this author and I have a couple more books by this author which I will be stepping into soon.


Attached is the author, Mia Dalia, profile page from Goodreads:

Mia Dalia Goodreads Profile

Attached is the author, Mia Dalia, profile page from Amazon:

Mia Dalia Amazon Profile

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment