Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Inside the Devil's Nest by John Durgin

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Spooky Apparition" Stars


Creepy Wrapped With Tension!

A small taste of what lies within:

Anthony Graham a real estate agent that got involved with a crime family witnesses them murdering his friend Hank. Anthony escapes even though he knows they saw him and know that he witnessed the killing. Anthony gets his wife and kids then heads out of state to a remote location where he owns a cabin from one of his real estate properties. 

Though unbeknownst to Anthony the cabin and property have some local legend of where a cult leader and followers died in the past. Escaping the crime family is really the least of his problems as what awaits for Anthony and his family at the remote property could very well be worst than what a crime family could do to him!

That is about all I can give on a small taste so if you are intrigued than go check out this book! 

Thoughts:

This was my second book by author, John Durgin and what an action packed haunting story it turned out to be! This book starts out with a bang and doesn't let up all the way through the story as Durgin keeps the "pedal to the metal" pushed down at full throttle with tons of action, suspense, and tension! 

This book literally kept my insomnia fueled a few nights as I just had a hard time putting the book down! I kept wanting to know what was going to happen next and I kept telling myself one more chapter, but one chapter would turn into four chapters! 

Looking forward to more books by this author in the future as his writing style is top notch with me! 


Attached is the author, John Durgin, profile page from Goodreads:

John Durgin

Attached is the author, John Durgin, profile page from Amazon:

John Durgin

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review


No comments:

Post a Comment