Thursday, May 4, 2023

The Child (The Children and the Gods Book 1) by Angel Van Atta

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Twisted Terror" Stars


Insomnia Fuel! 

A small taste of what lies within:

Sarah is trying to figure out what is wrong with her daughter, Emma as she seems to be the same but not the same as something is lurking within her daughter.  Emma will have blood on her clothes and Sarah is at a loss at what Emma has been up to until things start revealing themselves of Emma's antics which ends up with Sarah becoming terrified of what Emma has been doing. Emma has the capability of making things happen when things around her do not go her way, but how far will she go before it is too late? 

That is about all I can give on a small taste and if you are intrigued then go grab this book!

Thoughts:

This was my first time reading this author and I have owned this book for awhile so I am happy that I finally stepped into it as this book drove my insomnia a few nights as I just could not put this book down! This story really takes off about the 40% mark and I read almost half the book within just a few hours. 

The pace is fast and once I was past the 50% mark the story escalated and there was no way that I was going to slow down as I wanted to see what was going to happen next! Looking forward to stepping into the rest of the books by this author as I have books two and three simmering on my kindle. 

Attached is the author, Angel Van Atta, profile page from Goodreads:

Angel Van Atta

Attached is the author, Angel Van Atta, profile page from Amazon:

Angel Van Atta

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Goodreads Review

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I am absolutely honored by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, Marie! I love the graphic!😍

    ReplyDelete