Friday, October 7, 2022

Seven Cleopatra Hill by Justin Holley

 



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Haunted Hotel" Stars


Supernatural Spooks!

A small taste of what lies within:

James Landis and his wife, Victoria are eager to spend a weekend in the Jerome Grand Hotel in Jerome, Arizona which is considered to be haunted. As they settle into the hotel they realize that they might be stuck there for awhile as a blizzard has rolled in but what they do not realize is being trapped is the least of their worries as what roams the hotel is far worse than any blizzard and they will have to fight to survive if they want to make it out of the hotel alive! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste without giving away spoilers, so if you want to know more about this story then you will need to read the book! 

Thoughts:

This is my first time reading this author and I was hooked from the very beginning of this book as it just grabbed me right away as I could barely put the book down! There are more than just the two main characters that I mentioned above as there are quite a few characters that I loved as well. There are two kids, Miles and Janey who are also the main focal characters of this story that are adorable but at the same time grown up way beyond their years along with some other characters that I loved as well. 

The haunting was really spooky and the more I became invested in the story the more I wanted to stay camped out in the hotel with the characters. The pace is fast once more things start happening in the story and after the half way mark the book goes into full blown haunting horror along with a creature feature as well. This story is wrapped with everything creepy and chilling! Looking forward to reading more by this author as he has a few other books out as well to step into. 


Attached is the author, Justin Holley, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2986988.Justin_Holley

Attached is the author, Justin Holley, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Justin-Holley/e/B00UNG9PKM

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment