Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Maniacal (Detective Jade Monroe #1) by C.M. Sutter

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Maniac" Stars


This was a great crime detective story!

A small taste of what is within:

Detective Jade Monroe along with her partner, Jack Steele are on the hunt for a killer that leaves an interesting token behind on all his victims. For some reason unknown to Jade the killer is targeting people that Jade comes in contact with and if Jade and Jack do not stop the killer than there might be more people that are important to Jade who is on the killer's list. 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This was a new author to me and I have had this book on my kindle for about four years, so just now finding the time to read it. The story was interesting and it moved along at a fast clip, but every once in awhile it would drag some, but then the pace would pick right back up. The killings were bloody and unique which kept my interest. 

The only drawback on the story which would have made this book a five star read was that the author went into so much detail of everything the character Jade did which drew out the paragraphs longer than what I wanted and this book which was around 311 pages could have been shorter with less detail, but that is just a small quirk I have in reading books. Other than that I have a few more books by this author which I will step into eventually. 


For my full review of the book, Maniacal (Detective Jade Monroe #1), by author, C.M. Sutter, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2094927717

Attached is the author, C.M. Sutter, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15627642.C_M_Sutter

Attached is the author, C.M. Sutter, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment