Wednesday, May 12, 2021

At Night by Sam West

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Revenge" Stars


This was a great short story and I was pleasantly surprised of how quick I became involved in the storyline.

A small taste of what is within:

Freya Flynn is on the war path as she goes out every night finding men that are being bad by attacking women and she decides to intervene dishing out her own justice. Now she has a major problem as someone knows what she has been up to and they are wanting to expose her unless she complies to performing certain tasks. Freya has other plans.....

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

I have read this author before, so I knew this book would probably be good as the last book I read was a lot of horror fun and this one was as well. Tension, suspense, mystery and some extreme stuff lines the pages of this book. Looking forward to reading more books by this author. 


For my full review of the book, At Night, by author, Sam West, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2213507607

Attached is the author, Sam West, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4638631.Sam_West

Attached is the author, Sam West, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment