Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Tenants by Christopher Motz

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Apartment Gory Horror" Stars


Wow! This was great twisted horror story that took me on a bloody romp through the halls of an apartment complex! 

A small taste of what lies within:

Linda wants to be out on her own away from her parents so she rents an apartment that is not too far away but just far enough away from an ex-boyfriend. What Linda doesn't realize is that though she thinks the apartment is perfect and it is the right fit for her, she doesn't see what the apartment truly is about until it is too late as the apartment complex is far from perfect and it is actually a portal to hell!

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This book turned out to be so much more than I thought it was going to be and at first the book started out with slow world building, but about the halfway point the book literally takes off into a bloody gore unknown!

There were some twists and turns along the way which kept me ensnared in the book that I literally read the last half of the book in just a few hours as I could not put it down! Tension and suspense knew no bounds in this story as there is plenty of it and more within this book!  

I have read this author before as it was within an anthology of short stories, but this is my first full novel by this author and I own a few more of his books that I am planning on stepping into in the future. 


For my full review of the book, Tenants, by author, Christopher Motz, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2904260011

Attached is the author, Christopher Motz, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15998163.Christopher_Motz

Attached is the author, Christopher Motz, profile page from Amazon:


Attached is the website of author, Christopher Motz:

No comments:

Post a Comment