Friday, May 28, 2021

Terror Threads by Mark Cassell


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Cool and Collected" Stars


This book collection of ten short stories were original and unique! 

The stories are as follows:

  1. Dust Devils
  2. A Story of Amber
  3. Claimed
  4. The Rebirth
  5. Pile of Dirt
  6. Dead Lines
  7. The Commission
  8. Diagonal Dead
  9. Demon Alcohol
  10. A Sunset Companion


Note: I have a small cryptic statement for each one of those stories on my full review on Goodreads. 


Thoughts:

Each story was fast paced and there was quite a bit of action within each story to keep me interested and doing lots of page flipping! All of the stories had some kind of " freaky twist" to them. The writing style is smooth and just flows along from story to story.  I have more books by this author and I am planning on stepping back into his world soon. 


For my full review of the book, Terror Threads, by author, Mark Cassell, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3028636971

Attached is the author, Mark Cassell, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3167114.Mark_Cassell

Attached is the author, Mark Cassell, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment