Tuesday, May 25, 2021

The Switch House by Tim Meyer

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Nightmare" Stars


This was an excellent psychological horror tale that kept me guessing throughout the whole book!

A small taste of what lies within:

Angela and Terry Shepherd have a televised show where they switch houses with a widowed woman for about two months, but something goes awry within their house as the woman that lived in their home committed unspeakable acts while living there and now Angela is having nightmares/visions of things that makes her think she is losing her mind. 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This was my first time reading this author as I have been seeing this book come across my Goodreads feeds for about a year, so I decided to step into this author's realm to see what all the fuss was about and wow I was impressed with how fast I was drawn into the storyline! 

I literally could not put this book down as the pace was quick along with sharp twists and turns within the story. I have a few more books by this author that are simmering on my kindle and I will definitely be stepping back into this author's mind soon. 

For my full review of the book, The Switch House, by author, Tim Meyer, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3768186693

Attached is the author, Tim Meyer, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7831833.Tim_Meyer

Attached is the author, Tim Meyer, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment