Tuesday, May 11, 2021

The Haunting of Henderson Close by Catherine Cavendish

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Haunting" Stars


Wow! This was a cool ghost story! This author has a way of writing the gothic ghost stories that brings them alive on the pages!

A small taste of what lies within:

Henderson Close is known for a haunting mystery that just seeps into the small town of Edinburgh and Hannah is loving her job as a tour guide for the area. An evil presence becomes unleashed in Henderson Close and Hannah along with her fellow tour buddies needs to not only figure out why the area is haunted but what is the evil that is taking over the area. 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

Hauntings, mystery, ghosts, and a superb gothic tale is weaved from author, Catherine Cavendish in this book. I have read a few books by this author and I am always drawn into the stories right away. The gothic mystery of her books just wraps itself around you as you step into her stories. 

This book was no exception as the minute I started reading it the mystery of the story just took me deep into the heart of the book. I kind of took my time with it as I read it within three days, but I wanted to savor the story and the mystery of the haunting. Another great book added to my collection of gothic ghost stories by this author! 



For my full review of the book, The Haunting of Henderson Close, by author, Catherine Cavendish, please see my review from Goodreads:



Attached is the author, Catherine Cavendish, profile page from Goodreads:



Attached is the author, Catherine Cavendish, profile page from Amazon:



Attached is the website of author, Catherine Cavendish:



No comments:

Post a Comment