Thursday, May 6, 2021

Preternatural (Preternatural Trilogy #1) by Peter Topside

 


πŸ§›‍♂️πŸ§›‍♂️πŸ§›‍♂️πŸ§›‍♂️

Four "Fanged Vampire" Stars


This was a great vampire story that was swimming in blood and gore which kept me entranced and enamored throughout the book!

A small taste of what lies within:

The small town of Meadowsville is steeped in myth and legend of a vampire that roams the streets. When killings start happening and the mayor of the town does nothing to fix the problem, a few citizens decide to band together to eliminate the vampire any way they can. 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

I have never read this author before and with this book being his debut book I was pleasantly surprised as I became caught up in the storyline. The story was a little slow in the beginning with world building, but then when the vampire became more involved along with the citizens then the story just took off with a fast romp into bloody horror!

There is quite a bit of action within the story along with tons of suspense and mystery which surrounds the town of Meadowsville. Once the story gets going it zooms off in the last half of the book and I ended up reading the last part of the book within 24 hours as I just couldn't put it down! 



For my full review of the book, Preternatural (Preternatural Trilogy #1), by author, Peter Topside, please see my review from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, Peter Topside, profile page from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, Peter Topside, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment