Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Slattery Falls by Brennan LaFaro

 


πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Four "Evil Entity" Spooks

Malevolent Entity!

A taste of what lies within:

Three friends (Travis, Josh, and Elsie) are amateur ghost hunters and they go find different places that are haunted, but normally they sneak into the places that are abandoned to test out their ghost hunting skills. 




The three of them eventually set their sights on a small town in Massachusetts named Slattery Falls as there is a house there that is suppose to be reeking with evil forces and they want to experience it for themselves. What they don't realize is that the "evil force" has been following them through their lives and it knows that they will be invading its domain as when they step foot in the house their fate is already sealed and doomed! 




Thoughts:

I really liked this story as I am a sucker for ghost hunting stories and usually will read the true tales about them or watch those true paranormal shows on tv, so I was really looking forward to reading this story. I can actually say that the story drew me in quick and the author set the pace just right for this story. This was a new author to me and the writing style just flowed along in the book. 

There were some spook moments for me within this book as well as some different things happened with the friends as they were exploring the haunted locations and even though the story is fictional I could just visualize how close to the real life ghost hunting could be with the descriptions by the author. 

Looking forward to reading more books by this author and I have one more author added to my ever growing horror author list. 


Attached is the author, Brennan LaFaro, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/20859521.Brennan_LaFaro

Attached is the author, Brennan LaFaro, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Brennan-LaFaro/e/B08R6PT1NT

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment