Tuesday, January 4, 2022

The Art of Human Hunting by Sea Caummisar

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Bloody Brutal" Stars


This book was so extreme it was worthy of my gore suit!

A taste of what lies within:

A few friends get together every year to go hunting, but they are not hunting animals - they hunt people. They have a competition that they do among themselves just for the sake of pain and torture. The competition consists mainly of creating human art from the contestants and bragging rights for the whole year of who can create the best "art forms". 

That is about all I can say without giving away spoilers so if you love to read extreme horror and want a little more "gristle" in your diet then go grab this book. I would advise to wear a gore suit as it will get messy!

Thoughts:

This was a short read so I saw this book pop up a day or so ago and realized that I did not have this book in my "Sea" collection of books that are simmering on my kindle so I grabbed it. I thought that with it being a short romp then I would just jump into it for a couple of hours to see how it all played out and (wow) this book was one gory mess! 

One more extreme ride into the dark and bloody mind of this author with quite a bit of gore creativity found within and it was definitely "gore-suit" time! 


Attached is the author, Sea Caummisar, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/18941984.Sea_Caummisar

Attached is the author, Sea Caummisar, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Sea-Caummisar/e/B07PFS4H42

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment