Monday, September 20, 2021

The Witch Collector (The Hexecutioner #9) by William Massa

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Wicked Witchy" Stars


This was an interesting "witchy" story.

A small taste of what lies within:

Women are being murdered "witch style" by a psycho killer dubbed the witch hunter that thinks the women are real witches and they need to burn for their crimes against humanity. Jaxon Weylock has to show the psycho baddie that making those kind of mistakes will put him on the Weylock radar of bad karma. 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

I would consider this book a little on the mild side compared to what I have been reading in the previous books as the baddie in this book does not have supernatural powers like all the other previous baddies. The only supernatural powers that appear are what Jaxon shows he can do with his demonic powers. 

All in all though the story was still very good and I kind of barreled my way through it thinking there was going to be more of power play ground between Weylock and the Witch Hunter, but though it was a little disappointing that the Witch Hunter wasn't what I thought he was, Weylock ends up doing something totally unexpected in this book which gave the story a little more of an emotional status. 

For my full review of the book, The Witch Collector (The Hexecutioner #9), by author, William Massa, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3707720897

Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7351982.William_Massa

Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment