Thursday, September 2, 2021

The Key of Ahknaton (The Metaframe War #6) by Graeme Rodaughan



 πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Five "Raging Ramp" Stars


Wow! This series just rocks! 

A small taste of what lies within:

The war has escalated to the point where everyone is coming toward each other with swords drawn and guns blazing! The Mirovar Force Team is on the move against the vampires and the vampires are making their move as Cornelius Crane (vampire king) is wanting to access the Metaframe which would not be a good thing for anyone! The Mirovar Force Team will do whatever it takes to stop him even if it means accepting some sacrifices along the way. 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This series just keeps getting better and better! This book goes into high gear as the author wrapped up some hanging questions from the previous books and there are quite a few things revealed within this book. 

As always I am impressed with the flow of the story as the writing style of the author keeps everything in perspective and the action scenes are top-notch! 

The more I became involved in the story the faster I read as the action is basically non-stop through the last half of the book. If I didn't have to sleep and eat (LOL) I would have probably read the whole book straight through as I had a hard time laying it down!

Another great addition to this action packed intriguing series! Looking forward to the final book in the series to wrap everything up! 


For my full review of the book, The Key of Ahknaton (The Metaframe War #6), by author, Graeme Rodaughan, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4207179481

Attached is the author, Graeme Rodaughan, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15295296.Graeme_Rodaughan

Attached is the author, Graeme Rodaughan, profile page from Amazon:




4 comments: