Saturday, September 18, 2021

Castaways by Brian Keene



🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Bloody" Stars


Blood Soaker to the Core!

A small taste of what lies within:

A group of contestants have the chance of winning major money if they can survive on a deserted island, but what they don't know is that the island is not as deserted as everyone seems to think as "something" roams the jungles of the island and it is waiting for them!

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This was a great book by author, Brian Keene as he pulled me right into the storyline with some action basically right away. The more I moved into the story the faster the pace became as there is a lot of creature action which sends this book into a gory mess zone! 

I was rooting for the contestants as they tried to fight off the creatures and was hoping that they were able to escape with their lives. The writing style of the author just flows along and kept me glued to my kindle to the point that I didn't not want to put the book down! 


For my full review of the book, Castaways, by author, Brian Keene, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2166425198

Attached is the author, Brian Keene, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/52050.Brian_Keene

Attached is the author, Brian Keene, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment