Monday, September 20, 2021

Followed by Mark Lukens

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Terror Tension" Stars


Suspense and Psychological Horror!

A small taste of what lies within:

Phil Stanton and his wife Cathy are driving home when they end up being followed by someone that just will not let them out get out of sight. When the stalker follows them all the way to their home is when things become serious for the Stantons as the stalker keeps tormenting them by showing up outside their home. 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This story was a nail biter right from the beginning as the Stantons and the stalker end up in a high speed chase that kept me glued to my kindle. The tension and suspense escalates in the beginning then kind of becomes slow in the middle of the book to pick up again near the last half of the book with terror. 

The author threw in a major twist though near the end of the book that kept me glued to my comfy chair and I practically barreled through the last 40% in just a matter of couple of hours or so as the tension was so thick I could have cut it with a knife! 

I was flipping through the pages wanting to see what was going to happen next! Another great book by this author and this is my second book I have read by him. Looking forward to reading more of his work. 

For my full review of the book, Followed, by author, Mark Lukens, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2433719798

Attached is the author, Mark Lukens, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7309096.Mark_Lukens

Attached is the author, Mark Lukens, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment