Thursday, September 16, 2021

The Devil's Serenade by Catherine Cavendish

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Demon Dark Arts" Stars


Wow! Dark and Spooky Story!

A small taste of what is inside:

A woman, Maddie inherits an old gothic mansion from her Aunt who she hasn't seen in a very long time, but when Maddie decides to move in she wonders if maybe she could be losing her mind as the house comes alive with haunting activity that almost sends Maddie running in terror! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

Anytime I sit down to read a book by author, Catherine Cavendish I know that I will be in for a treat as the gothic horror stories she writes always seem to stick with me long after I put the book down. This was another one of those kind of books as the spookiness of the story just crept under my skin and kept me reading late into the night a couple or so nights. I would literally stay up past the "witching hour" to read this book as I just could not lay it down! 

It didn't help either that the book is also steeped in demonic activity as well which really kept me glued to my kindle as I kept wanting to see what was going to happen next as when things started escalating in the direction of the dark arts and devil rituals is when my spook radar went into the red zone! Another great story by this author! 


For my full review of the book, The Devil's Serenade, by author, Catherine Cavendish, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4233642363

Attached is the author, Catherine Cavendish, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4961171.Catherine_Cavendish

Attached is the author, Catherine Cavendish, profile page from Amazon:

2 comments: