Tuesday, May 18, 2021

The Shack by Brian G. Berry


 πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Four "Shack Attack" Stars


This was a cool short horror story that took me on a gory spin!

A small taste of what is inside:

A deserted shack is tied to some gruesome stories from the past and things that have happened there. Some friends decide to go check it out on their own as they just don't believe in the stories as they want bragging rights that they spent the night in the shack and what they end up seeing is unimaginable.  

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review over on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

The book started a little slow with world building, but this short story took off when the friends decided to visit the shack and stay the night there. Even though this was a short story I became connected to the characters and what they had to endure when they stayed in the shack. There was quite a bit of detailed gore descriptions within the book and the fast pace of the story in the last half of the book kept me turning my kindle pages quickly as I wanted to see what was going to happen next! 


For my full review of the book, The Shack, by author, Brian G. Berry, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3881919363

Attached is the author, Brian G. Berry, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/21022968.Brian_G_Berry

Attached is the author, Brian G. Berry, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment