Friday, August 23, 2024

Veiled by Jeff Strand


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Twisted & Crazy Fun" Stars!


Comedy Horror Mixture!

A small taste of what lies within:

Nate is on a blind date which things don't go well until his eyes connect with a woman across the room. From there things take an interesting turn when Nate runs into the same woman (Alice) at the grocery store - is it just happenstance or something else?  Nate and Alice start talking and they just seem to hit it off but as time moves along Nate sees "oddities" about Alice that give him pause and wonder if Alice is just a little off balance in her mind or if there is something deeper going on. What he learns takes him on a twisted path into Alice's world! 

That is about all I can hand out on a small taste so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

This story was one crazy ride into a twisted insanity that kept me glued to my kindle! I felt for the character Nate as he tried to figure out what was going on with Alice and what made her tick. The author, Jeff Strand kept throwing monkey wrenches into my path as I tried to figure out what was going on as I wanted to know myself what was going on with the character Alice.  

The story goes from one thing to another as more things are revealed about the character Alice and there were lots of chuckles throughout the story as well when reading Nate's thoughts. I found myself cracking up with laughter a few times while reading the story. I was most definitely entertained and this is why I have come to love books by Strand as you never know where he is going to take you. There is twists, turns, and just downright craziness in this story but there were some chuckles moments too.

So if you want something different that borders on twisted craziness with some chuckles mixed in then go check out this book! 


Attached is the author, Jeff Strand, profile page from Goodreads:

Jeff Strand

Attached is the author, Jeff Strand, profile page from Amazon:

Jeff Strand

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment