Thursday, August 22, 2024

Ghost Virus (Patel & Pardoe #1) by Graham Masterton


 πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Five "Suspense Thriller" Stars


Fast Paced Mystery!

A small taste of what lies within:

DC Jerry Pardoe and DS Jamila Patel come across some disturbing bodies in the town of Tooting as no one seems to know how the bodies are turning up dead until they realize that some kind of virus is loose in the town but the problem is can they stop it before more bodies end up dead? 

That is about all I can give on a small taste so if want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

This story took me on a wild spin as the suspense kept me bound to my kindle as I zoomed along at a quick pace! I found myself reading late into the night as I tried to figure out the mystery of the story. Graham Masterton always keeps me suspended in his stories as I try to figure out the "what, where, and why" of it all.  

So now I have another series that I started by this author that I will need to continue on with at some point, but I loved the characters in this story. The characters Pardoe and Patel fit well and I am looking forward to more of their investigations. 

Attached is the author, Graham Masterton, profile page from Goodreads:

Graham Masterton

Attached is the author, Graham Masterton, profile page from Amazon:

Graham Masterton

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review


2 comments:

  1. Great review Marie! I remember this one a little bit. it started with a pretty gory scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Irene! Yeah there is a gory scene in the beginning - right away your are plunged into madness! LOL

      Delete