Sunday, September 8, 2024

Drwg Stones by Raven Dane

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Spooky Stones" Stars


A small taste of what lies within:

Time setting: 1949

On the outskirts of the village of Eckscale there lies an area out in a field that the towns people leave alone as there are stones that stand in the earth that look almost like ancient guardians for the town. The townspeople know that to keep things going smoothly in the town that the stones need to be taken care of but sometimes things do not go as planned and then when plans go awry everyone better watch out! 

That is about all I can hand out with a small taste without giving away spoilers so if you are intrigued by this story then go grab the book and check it out for yourself!

Thoughts:

This was my first time reading this author and when I read the synopsis of this story I knew it was right up my alley as I love to read dark fantasy stories as well. 

The story sank deep into the history of the town and the creepiness of the story just seeped into my psyche! I would find myself getting caught up in the story and reading the book late into the night as I just could not put the book down!

There were quite a few characters since the story revolved around the town but I was able to keep up with them all as the author wrote it in such a way that I could keep track of who was who and what was going on. Looking forward to reading more books by this author in the future. 


Attached is the author, Raven Dane, profile page from Goodreads:

Raven Dane

Attached is the author, Raven Dane, profile page from Amazon:

Raven Dane

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment