Tuesday, September 17, 2024

The Covenant: A Tale of the Antichrist by Tom Lewis


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Nightmare Terror" Stars


Spooky Tension! 

A small taste of what lies within:

Kenzie Walsh wants to dig deep into the history of Capetown Maine as something happened in the past with her brother and she wants to find out what is haunting her town. Little does she know that there is an ancient evil that is stirring and when an artifact is unearthed in a cave is when things start to move rapidly that could bring the fires from hell knocking on her door!  

That is about all I can hand out with a small taste so if you are intrigued then go read this book!

Thoughts:

This story starts off with some suspense and creepy terror! As I made my way through the story I found myself becoming more creeped out by what was taking place within the book. Lots of spooky moments as I careened along at a fast rate of speed through the story. 

Once again this author has taken me on a spooky ride into the terror zone and kept me pinned to my seat with nightmare fuel! 


Attached is the author, Tom Lewis, profile page from Goodreads:

Tom Lewis

Attached is the author, Tom Lewis, profile page from Amazon:

Tom Lewis

My Goodreads Review:

No comments:

Post a Comment