Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Skulls by J.D. Allen

 


πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Five "Scary Skull" Stars


Terror Twist!

A small taste of what lies within:

A rain storm beats down on the Cressel farm that brings a different kind of hail to the fields and yard of Carl Cressel. When Carl and his son go out to investigate what they think is hail lying out in the fields they are both shocked to see that it is not hail at all, but skulls! Hundreds of skulls dot his land, but what he does with them takes him and his family on a twisted ride into the bone zone! 

That is about all I can hand out on a small taste without giving away spoilers, so if you are intrigued then go read this book!

Thoughts:

I have read a few books by this author and he always seems to come up with some twisted and crazy stories that keeps me running back for more! This short story is no different and when I started reading the book, I had a hard time putting it down! 

Twists, turns, and downright craziness romps through this book! Another great book by this author! 


Attached is the author, J.D. Allen, profile page from Goodreads:

J D Allen

Attached is the author, J.D.Allen, profile page from Amazon:

J D Allen

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review


2 comments: