Saturday, June 1, 2024

The Missing Stage by Adler Tittle

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Twisted Terror" Stars


Psychological Fear Fest! 

A very small taste of what lies within:

A mother has to make a difficult choice between her twin children when a kidnapper wants to take one of them.

That is about all I can give out on a very small taste without giving away spoilers as this book is super short so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

First time reading this author and I was surprised with how fast I was pulled into the story!

This story borders on the edge of a twisted mess of psychological depression and took me into the deep dark recesses of this author's mind! I will be curious to see what author Adler Tittle will be working on in the future as this book barreled along at a high rate of speed and crashed upon the walls of despair! 

Attached is the author, Adler Tittle, profile page from Goodreads:

Adler Tittle

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment