Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Dracula in the Cinema (Vampire Movies) by Laura Cremonini

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Vamp Bites" Stars


There is no small taste with this book as the whole book is about all the vampire movies that have been released in the past. 


Thoughts:

This was a different kind of a book - I was expecting more intricate details of the movies themselves and more about the cast that played the parts. What I ended up getting was basic background info of the movie that came out and what the movie was about. It was an interesting book - quite short though and it had lots of movie scene pictures. 

Though I have to admit some of the vampire movies I have never seen and I still have not come across the path of some of those movies which makes me wonder if they are in a movie vault somewhere hidden out. 

All in all it was a good book and I am glad that I read it as I have owned the book for a few years.  


Attached is the author, Laura Cremonini, profile page from Goodreads:

Laura Cremonini

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment