Saturday, June 22, 2024

Chain Letter (2010)

 


My Rating

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€


Streaming service: Tubi

Date of Movie: 2010

Synopsis:

A crazed murderer begins to kill teenagers after they refuse to forward his chain emails and they begin to die in horrible ways when they delete the emails.

Thoughts:

I have never seen this movie - I think I saw it advertised years ago but never got around to watching it. This movie is brutal! Lots of gore and torture. I wasn't really expecting that the movie was extreme until I watched the opening of the movie which shows someone chained to two cars. 

That is about all I can say as you will need to watch the movie to find out what happens but it gives a background on what led up to that person being chained. I wasn't familiar with the people that played the characters except for about three people, Brad Dourif, Keith David, and Matt Cohen. I think it was a great movie and gave it four skull stars! 


Movie trailer:

Chain Letter movie trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment