Sunday, July 7, 2024

Titanic 666 (2022)

 


My Rating

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€


Streaming service: Tubi

Date of Movie: 2022

Synopsis:

The Titanic III begins its maiden voyage to the original wreck site where the Titanic went down in 1912. Strange things begin to occur after the ship arrives to its destination and dark forces rise up from the ocean depths. 

Thoughts:

I thought that the movie might be closer to a C- or D- rating as I thought it might end up being a dud however it was kind of creepy - I wasn't crazy about some of the characters though - a couple of them deserved their fate! lol  But all in all it had a few jump scares and it had an overall spooky atmosphere. I thought the movie was really good and it kept me spooked. 😁


The official movie trailer:

Titantic 666 movie trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment