Thursday, June 13, 2024

Tamara (2005)

 


My Rating

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Streaming service: Tubi

Date of movie: 2005

Synopsis:

Tamara is an outcast in high school and always seems to get made fun of but the tables are turned when things go too far at a supposed party and she dies. The classmates that were involved become the victims of her revenge when her ghost comes back to haunt them. 

Thoughts:

I had seen this movie a long time ago but had kind of forgot about it. I remember liking it the first time I watched it. I love the haunting revenge movies. A ghost going on a revenge streak for not being treated right in life.  This movie was spooky and had some jump scares as well. I had forgot some parts of it and didn't remember bits and pieces of the movie so I was happy that I watched it again. Gave this little horror gem four skull stars!


Movie trailer:

Tamara movie trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment