Tuesday, February 21, 2023

January -- Top Monthly Reads - 2023

I have decided to do something different this year as I am going to add in my "Five Top Reads" of each month and this will normally be books that I rated four or five stars. I will list out the book with the author along with the rating I gave it on Goodreads and Amazon. 

Also books will be listed in no particular order. 





JANUARY TOP READS:


Abominable Snowman by Brian G. Berry - 5🌟 










The Dismembered by Jonathan Janz - 5🌟



Mise en Place by Jeffrey Caston - 5🌟




The Shuddering by Ania Ahlborn - 4🌟 



 

Ghost Town by Mark Lukens - 5🌟








4 comments:

  1. I'm so honored to be part of such a distinguished group! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always read the best books! I’m adding so many of them to my ‘to read’ list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angel! I love adding books to my friends overflowing tbr. :)

      Delete