Monday, February 13, 2023

Primal Terra by Tim Meyer

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Roaring Dino" Stars!


Fast Paced Action!

A small taste of what lies within:

Pursuit of a criminal leads Carla Scarletta into a time portal that sends her back to the dinosaur days! Things become even more stickier when her ex-husband, Phil is approached by a friend, Jonesy to go rescue her along with a team of experts that know about such things. But with any type of time traveling especially into a place where dinosaurs roam what could possibly go wrong? Plenty!

That is about all I can give on a small taste without giving away spoilers so if that has piqued your interest then go grab this book!

Thoughts:

This is my fifth book by this author and this story grabbed me from the get-go keeping me encased in it as I could hardly put it down! I literally read the first half of the book within a few hours and kept wanting to know what was going to happen next!

There is plenty of dinosaur action as the characters are scrambling around trying to stay alive, but the suspense of how the portal came to be and what the characters will have to do to try to get back to civilization just kept me wrapped within the storyline!

Another great book by this author and looking forward to reading more of his work as I own a few more books by him that are simmering on my kindle. Buddy read this with my friend, Vickie over in the Night Shift Goodreads group.


Attached is the author, Tim Meyer, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7831833.Tim_Meyer

Attached is the author, Tim Meyer, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Tim-Meyer/e/B009ISFTZ6

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4076705830

No comments:

Post a Comment