Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Demonic by Jeff Strand

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Dastardly Devilish" Stars


Demon Action!

A very small taste of what lies within:

Corey wants to do whatever he can to help out his co-worker, Quinn as he has feelings for her even though she is married. When Corey makes a decision to kill Quinn's husband Vic is when things go south quick as Vic is a serial killer but not just any serial killer - he is almost immortal and Corey along with Quinn find themselves in major heaps of trouble when all their plans start to unravel!

That is about all I can give on a small taste so if that has piqued your interest then go check out this book!

Thoughts:

This book read fast and right away I got caught up in the story as the more things that happened the more I couldn't put it down! I found myself barreling along at a high rate of speed during the middle of the night a few nights as I kept wanting to see what would happen next! I had to suit up in my gore suit too as this book was loaded with blood and splatter!

The characters, Corey and Quinn go from one thing to another without much let up and there were a lot of breath hitching moments wrapped within this story as the action was so fierce and fast that my fingers almost became numb flipping through my kindle pages! πŸ˜†

There is lots of dark humor as well within this story and I was biting my lips and giggling at the same time! Another great book added to my "Strand Collection" and one I won't soon forget! 

Attached is the author, Jeff Strand, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/207708.Jeff_Strand

Attached is the author, Jeff Strand, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Jeff-Strand/e/B001K8D3F0

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/5290731241

No comments:

Post a Comment