Sunday, January 1, 2023

Abominable Snowman by Brian G. Berry

 


⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

Five "Snowman Stalker" Stars


Bloody and Gory Snow Romp!

A small taste of what lies within:

Two killers that are in a cult of the Vampiric Lord of the Red Star are on the run when one of them gets killed and the other one stuffs a snowman full of organ parts doing an incantation over it. When the deputies finally track them down and takes care of business that is the least of their worries because the snowman that has the bloody parts inside slowly starts coming to life and once it gains full power nothing will stop it from going on a bloody rampage! 

That is about all I can give on a taste without giving away spoilers so if you want to know more about the story then you will need to read the book!

Thoughts:

This was a perfect read for this time of year as I wanted to snuggle down in my cozy chair with a cup of hot chocolate while reading about a killer snowman! Trust me when I say there is no "Frosty the Snowman" within these pages as you will only find a snowman that loves blood and gore as it attacks the townspeople in this story. 

Another great story by author, Brian G. Berry as there is action literally right away in this story and the momentum does not slow down at all. The pace is fast and when the snowman (who is really the main character in this book) goes on his bloody spree the story escalates to the point I was flipping through my kindle pages to find out what was going to happen next. 

It was a good thing that I had my gore suit handy as it was definitely needed for the gore splatter in this book! Another book added to my favorite shelf by this author.  


Attached is the author, Brian G. Berry, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/21022968.Brian_G_Berry

Attached is the author, Brian G. Berry, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Brian-Berry/e/B08M413RDW

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/5189878549

No comments:

Post a Comment