Monday, January 9, 2023

Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny by Eric Butler

 



🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Gore and Goo" Stars


Macabre Mummy

A small taste of what lies within:

A local legend comes to life and stalks Archer Park causing gory mayhem along with a student that wants to teach the teacher's assistant, Mary a lesson for her throwing him out of class but it all comes out in the wash when the events collide together! 

That is about all I can give on this short story without giving away spoilers so if you want to know more then you will need to read the book!

Thoughts:

This was a short romp into some descriptive bloody and gory horror from this author! The minute I started reading about "icky and gooey" stuff I knew I had to grab my gore suit and was able to get it on just in time before the splatter hit the fan! 

Another great book by this author and something just a little different but had a short punch of blood and guts to keep it interesting and to keep me reading! :)


Attached is the author, Eric Butler, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/19755309.Eric_Butler

Attached is the author, Eric Butler, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Eric-Butler/e/B081FQHVQV

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment