Sunday, August 16, 2020

Unwelcome Guests

 

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Suspenseful" Stars


Another great book by author, Anna Willett, that kept me in total suspense mode for three days! Lots of mystery, tension, suspense, and nail biting between the pages as the story moves at lightning speed!

When a peaceful weekend at a mansion retreat goes awry you best load up on some snacks as you will not be moving out of your chair anytime soon! 

Having read two other books by this author, I knew that I was going to be in for a treat and I was definitely given a "treat of intrigue" that kept my fingers fueled turning the pages! 

If you have not read any books by this author, then it is about time you start because author, Anna Willett has the ability to hook you from the beginning and keep you on the fishing line for the duration of the story!

For my full review of the book, Unwelcome Guests, by author, Anna Willett, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2262354041

Attached is the author, Anna Willett, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15315859.Anna_Willett

Attached is the author, Anna Willett, profile page from Amazon:


























No comments:

Post a Comment