Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Prank Night


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 

Five "Blood Splatter" Stars

Wow! This was a cool and twisted book I read last Halloween! First time author, but I had heard good things about his books so I jumped in with both feet and I was definitely not disappointed! 

A nice romp into twisted insanity and lots of blood/gore to add as well which kept me turning the pages as the bodies started piling up! This book would be a great movie as I can literally see the images coming to life from this story! 

A small taste of what is inside:

On Halloween everyone says "trick or treat" but what about "prank or treat"? It just doesn't have the same ring to it, but within this book "pranks" are the key to the story and when the pranks start happening is when the blood starts flying!

I read the last half of the book within 24 hours as things were happening so quickly that I could not put the book down and added a new horror author in the process which is really cool to me! 

For my full review of the book, Prank Night, by author, Kristopher Rufty, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1924887363

Attached is the author, Kristopher Rufty, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5197865.Kristopher_Rufty

Attached is the author, Kristopher Rufty, profile page from Amazon:





















No comments:

Post a Comment