Tuesday, August 25, 2020

The Mourning House

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Spooky" Stars


This was one creepy and haunting story! I had read this book back in 2017 and I had been seeing this author come across my Goodreads feeds from friends to the point that I wanted to try him out for myself. It seemed at the time that everyone was reading this book too and I was happy to be able to snag it so that I could jump into it as well.

I was definitely not disappointed as though this book is under 200 pages, it was filled with atmosphere and just that spooky skittering feeling that whispers along your skin as you are reading a haunting tale. 

A small taste of what is inside this book:

A man loses his family to tragedy, then buys an abandoned house out in the middle of nowhere. Why is the house abandoned? Is there a reason? Yeah there is a reason, but you will have to read the book to encounter what this character has to endure after buying the house. 

If you have never read Ronald Malfi then I would suggest grabbing this book as your first taste of what he has to offer. Will you be bringing home the spooks to your door and will they enter your mind? That remains to be seen. 

For my full review of the book, The Mourning House, by author, Ronald Malfi, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1812661706

Attached is the author, Ronald Malfi, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3512996.Ronald_Malfi

Attached is the author, Ronald Malfi, profile page from Amazon:
































 

No comments:

Post a Comment