Monday, August 17, 2020

Shutter House

 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Hack/Slash" Stars!


Wow! What a creepy horror ride this book turned out to be! New author to me and I was like entranced through the whole story as I literally read this book within 24 hours as I just could not put this book down! 

The cover of the book just basically drew me in, but when I read the blurb of the story, I had a feeling that it might be really good and I have to say that I was not disappointed! The author just grabbed me in the very first chapter and kept me in a state of "tortured" suspense throughout the rest of the book! 

Here is a small taste of what is inside:

Robbing a house is never a good thing, but robbing a house where a psycho lives is even worse.

So that is basically what this book is about and it has lots of twists that will keep you on the edge of your seat. So if you are in the mood for some "slice and dice" then go grab this book as you will not be disappointed! 


For my full review of the book, Shutter House, by author, Rick Wood, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3008767530

Attached is the author, Rick Wood, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5294953.Rick_Wood

Attached is the author, Rick Wood, profile page from Amazon:





















No comments:

Post a Comment