Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Witch Island



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Five "Witchy" Stars

What a wild ride this book turned out to be as I wasn't expecting it to go into extreme mode! When I read this book back in July of 2018, I knew that the book was going to be good as I had read other books by this author before and was never disappointed! So when I read the blurb of the book, I had a feeling that this book was going to be rocking, but didn't know how much "rocking" as I was going to endure until I got into the storyline!

When the crap hits the fan in the story, you better be grabbing your gore suit as trust me, you will need it! Witches/Curses is the main theme in this story and the story was so fast paced that is was hard to put down as I flew through it within 48 hours! 

The characters and all what they had to go through within the storyline just grabbed me right away, but when the story became deeper with the curse on the island is when things went from calm to crazy within just a few pages! 

For my full review of the book, Witch Island, by author, David Bernstein, please see my review from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, David Bernstein, profile page from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, David Bernstein, profile page from Amazon:






No comments:

Post a Comment