Wednesday, August 19, 2020

The Farm

 

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Splatter" Stars


This book was my first introduction to author, Matt Shaw, and I can honestly say that I enjoyed every single word! I read this book back in the Summer of 2018 and I buddy read the book with a friend. An "extreme ride" into terror is what this book is about and it also has a sequel as well! 

A small taste of what is inside the book:

A psycho is on the loose and he likes to do things out on the farm. 

No spoilers here so you will just have to let your imagination run loose with that cryptic sentence! 

But I will tell you that the book is extreme horror so if you like your horror books with lots of blood and gore then you will find just what you need within these pages!

For my full review of the book, The Farm, by author, Matt Shaw, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2205409440

Attached is the author, Matt Shaw, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1089965.Matt_Shaw

Attached is the author, Matt Shaw, profile page from Amazon:



No comments:

Post a Comment