Monday, July 27, 2020

The Carrow Haunt


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Five "Spooky" Stars

Haunting ghost stories are always a theme with author, Darcy Coates, as she is able to weave ghostly tendrils around your mind as you read her books. This book "The Carrow Haunt" is no exception and when I read the blurb of the book, I had a feeling this might be really good. I can tell you that I was not disappointed! 

This book reminded me of movies I had watched in the past where someone performs a sΓ©ance in a haunted house and then the house "wakes up" going into full blown "I am awake" mode. The author lets her imagination run wild with this story and the book takes off into almost an unknown portal of your mind as you read the book. 

The characters in the book capture not only your attention, but also your psyche as you are drawn into the world of house. The house haunting has all the normal phenomena that usually happens when a house goes into berserk mode and this story could easily transition to a non fiction true paranormal story as that is how close author, Darcy Coates writes this story. I am always impressed by how this author writes the ghost stories as almost all of the time they capture that believability.

For my full review of the book, The Carrow Haunt, by author, Darcy Coates, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2361534088

Attached is the author, Darcy Coates, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7734837.Darcy_Coates

Attached is the author, Darcy Coates, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Darcy-Coates/e/B00HVNVT0E


No comments:

Post a Comment