Monday, July 6, 2020

Neighbors


🌟🌟🌟🌟
Four "Twisted" Stars


This book was really a "psycho-nutso" book and I am always impressed by how author, Jeremy Bates is able to capture the reader and pull them into his world! I have read a couple or so by him so I knew by the blurb of the book that this one was going to be interesting! I will tell you this right now - I was not disappointed and I read this book within 24 hours too!

The story is short as it is only 92 pages, but it packs a short punch and I was really pulled into the story as it went into high gear about half way through. I would have given this book five stars but I was hoping for a little more engagement between the two neighbors and it was over quick. If I am reading about "twisted psychos" then I want the "twist" to endure a little longer! 😊

I breezed through it way too quick and maybe at some point I need to go back to try to read it slow. Even at four stars I would still recommend this book to anyone that was in the mood for some neighbor "twisting"! :)

For my full review of the book, Neighbors, by author, Jeremy Bates, please see my review from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, Jeremy Bates, profile page from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, Jeremy Bates, profile page from Amazon:









No comments:

Post a Comment