Saturday, July 18, 2020

Retribution Ridge


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Five "Thrilling" Stars

This was an enjoyable read when I read this book back in early 2018 as I had a "feeling" that it was going to be good as I had read the author's book The Backwoods Ripper which kept me in state of suspense the whole time reading it back in 2016, so I kind of knew this book would probably be the same way. 

It definitely was a "gripper" and it sent me spiraling through the book at a breakneck speed as I read this book within two days! Could not break away from it as there were lots of twists and turns throughout the book!

I have really started liking these psychological thriller books as these kind of books normally will keep you in state of twisted suspense as you barrel along through them. 

Author, Anna Willett, is one of those authors that is able to grab you from the get-go and keep you "captive" in her world for awhile! 

For my full review of the book, Retribution Ridge by author, Anna Willett, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1804438414

Attached is the author, Anna Willett's profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15315859.Anna_Willett


Attached is the author, Anna Willett's profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment