Friday, July 10, 2020

Out of the Shadows by Patrick James Ryan


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Creepy Crawly" Stars


Short stories that pack a punch!

Small tidbits to give a taste of what is inside as there are nine short stories wrapped within:

Over The Edge: Be careful of what you do when you are around people as you never know what or who is in your midst! So tread carefully!

Spider: Do not let one bite you as you might turn into something unnatural. (That is all I am going to say on that story - lol!) :-)

Puzzles: Not your typical jigsaw puzzles - something a little more complex. :-)

The Lonely Deaths of Booker and Chance: Bobbing along in the ocean waters could result in a feeding frenzy. (Let your imagination run wild with that one - lol!) :-)

The Jupiter Chronicles: Nuclear attack dealing with beings not from earth! (No, I am not drawing you a picture! lol!)

Hitchin' A Ride: Your sins will catch up to you eventually. Karma - what goes around comes around!

The Bunker: Even in war there are dark forces from the depths of hell enlisting men to the other side. (Does that sound cryptic? Well if so, then go grab this book and read it for yourself!)

The Ripper Returns: What a twist - possible demonic possession regarding Jack The Ripper? Well....maybe. Anything is possible.

Ma's Eats: There is more than beef in that stew! 

Thoughts:

This was a new author to me and when I saw the book cover it really drew me in as the book just looked like it would be a fun read. I can tell you this - I was not disappointed as I really enjoyed all the stories!


I literally read the book within a day as I could not put the book down and was just entranced with all the stories! Even though it was a short book the suspense and twisted tension of all the stories just grabbed me to the point where I have decided to pursue the rest of this author's books! 




Attached is the author, Patrick James Ryan, profile page from Goodreads:

Patrick James Ryan

Attached is the author, Patrick James Ryan, profile page from Amazon:


My Goodreads review:



Update: 5/8/2023
Adding in digital artwork and adding in more review content to this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment